Track my Application

Our office will be closed from 12pm AWST, Friday 22nd December 2023 and reopens at
8am AWST, Wednesday 3rd January 2024.

Veritas Check's automated system will continue to accept Police Check applications over the Christmas and New Year holidays. Applications will continue to be processed but may be delayed.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.

Veritas Check's real-time tracking system enables you to check the status of your Police Check.

Whilst no issuing body can guarantee a turnaround time for Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Checks, due to dependencies on background checking agencies, Veritas Check's automated notification system will ensure that you receive the results of your Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check instantly - as soon as we get them.

On average, 70% of results are returned in 1 business day once lodgement is received. For the remaining 30%, the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (the national agency responsible for conducting Police Checks) may flag applications as requiring further review. These may take longer than 10 business days to process due to the complexity of the check.

Enter your details below to track the status of your Police Check application:

Latest Awards