Police Checks verified by DVS to support AGSVA requirements

Establish a Company Account to simplify obtaining
Police Checks verified by the DVS

The Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) is the government’s central vetting agency for conducting security clearance assessments for federal, state and territory agencies.

As an approved Gateway Service Provider (GSP) of the Document Verification Services (DVS), Veritas Check assists organisations seeking AGSVA certifications by offering Police Checks where the applicant's identity is confirmed using DVS records as part of its identity proofing process.

Veritas Chec Company Account for Police Checks

Why use Veritas Check?

  • Fast background check results

    Results in as little as 24 hours. On average, 70% or results are delivered within 1 business day once the application is received. For the remaining 30% the ACIC may flag applications as requiring further review in up to 10 days.

  • Streamlined application process

    With access to a cloud-based company account portal, organisations can initiate an application on demand or download copies of results. Veritas Check increases your productivity by reducing administration overheads.

  • Easy and cost-effective

    Manage all your Police Checks in one place - follow the progress of applications and download results. Purchase prepaid credits or let the applicant pay direct - you choose. No set-up fees involved for your company account portal.

  • Compliance

    Veritas Check specialises in background checking services. Improve your organisation's ability to comply with regulations. Search and locate past results, or run compliance reports. Let our system help you maintain compliance.

    Make an Enquiry

Price

Standard $53.00 inc. GST
Volunteer $23.00 inc. GST
Hard Copy $9.95 inc. GST

Discounts available for bulk pre-paid purchases.

Call us now on 1300 VERITAS (1300 837 482) to find out more.

Visa and MasterCard accepted.

Veritas Check Police Check Company Accounts

Are you protecting your organisation?

Veritas Check finds that 1 out of 10 Police Check applications we process have some type of Disclosable Court Outcome displayed in their results.

Adverse information displayed on Police Check may indicate acts of irresponsibility, fraud, violence or even deviance by an individual. By incorporating Police Checks as part of a company’s risk management policy, organisations are able to exercise critical due diligence and mitigate unnecessary risks in the workplace.

Make an Enquiry

How our portal works

  1. Add an applicant through the Company Accounts portal.
  2. The applicant will receive an email asking them to complete a Police Check application.
  3. The applicant completes the online form, and Privacy Statement, and supplies the information necessary for us to confirm their identity.
  4. Veritas Check receives the information, confirms the identity using DVS, and submits the application to the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) for processing.
  5. Results are delivered to you via the company accounts portal and by email to the applicant.

Make an Enquiry

Send us an Email

We are here to answer any questions you may have about Police Checks. Contact us and we'll respond before the end of the next business day.

Your message has been received

Thank you for taking the time to send us a message. We will respond before the end of the next business day.

ISO 9001:2015 Certified

ISO 9001:2015 Certified

Veritas is committed to a process of continuous improvement. Our core products and services including our Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check management system are independently certified to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards to ensure we exceed customer expectations.

View Certification

ISO Certification ×

Latest Awards